Job Results: London

Click on the Details/Apply button next to each job to see the full posting, or check the boxes next to the jobs that interest you and click View Selected to see several jobs together. You may also add one or more jobs to your Wish List by clicking on the check boxes next to them and then clicking Add to Wish List.

2641 Jobs found, viewing matches 2541 - 2550.

Area Support Chef

Details/Apply
  • Company: The rpc Group of Companies
  • Salary: £22382 - £22382 pa
  • Job Sector: Catering, Hospitality
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Posted: 19/11/2018

The Company has been around since the early 90's and has become a leading contract caterer in the area of education which accounts for around 90% of their units with the remaining 10% being Business a...

Chef de Partie

Details/Apply
  • Company: The rpc Group of Companies
  • Salary: £19000 - £21000 pa
  • Job Sector: Catering, Hospitality
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Posted: 18/11/2018

The Company and the Role: The Company is a multi-award winning, family run gastro pub chain operating 8 sites in the South East, currently seeking a permanent Chef de Partie for their public house lo...

CDN/ Telephoney commissioning engineer

Details/Apply
  • Company: Carrington West
  • Salary: £300 - £350 pd
  • Job Sector: Transport, Logistics
  • Job Type: Interim
  • Posted: 18/11/2018

CDN/Telephoney commissioning engineers needed to work on Crossrail throughout London Rate: �300-�350 outside of IR35 Contract: 3-6 months + Location: Various sites throughout L...

CCTV/ PAVA test and commissioning engineers

Details/Apply
  • Company: Carrington West
  • Salary: £300 - £350 pd
  • Job Sector: Transport, Logistics
  • Job Type: Interim
  • Posted: 18/11/2018

CCTV/ PAVA test and commissioning engineers needed to work on Crossrail throughout London Rate: �300-�350 outside of IR35 Contract: 3-6 months + Location: Various sites through...

SCADA test and commissioning engineers

Details/Apply
  • Company: Carrington West
  • Salary: £300 - £350 pd
  • Job Sector: Transport, Logistics
  • Job Type: Interim
  • Posted: 18/11/2018

SCADA test and commissioning engineers needed to work on Crossrail throughout London Rate: �300-�350 outside of IR35 Contract: 3-6 months + Location: Various sites throughout L...

2641 Jobs found, viewing matches 2541 - 2550.

Advertisers

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

X
Latest Job Listings