Piping Design Engineer
* AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks (2D/3D)
* �25,000 - �35,000 + company bonus + 45 pence per mile if you travel to site
* Pension + healthcare + life assurance + 25 days + lots of opportunities to progress
Location: Derbyshire / Derby
Commutable from: Leicester, Nottingham, Lichfield, Burton-On-Trent, Cannock, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Swadlincote and Ashby De-La-Zouch
This well-established, multi-million pound manufacturing business is one of the leading players within their respective markets. This company is going through an aggressive period of growth having just secured over �6.5 million worth of new project wins and as a result, they are now looking to bolster the Engineering Team by recruiting an experienced Piping Design Engineer to join the team.
Boasting blue chip customers, my client specialises in providing turnkey solutions where they will design, manufacture, install, commission and project manage process plant for both new and retrofit projects. The successful candidate must be competent with either AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks with a sound understanding of engineering principles and process pipework, tanks or vessels.
Piping Design Engineer - day to day responsibilities:
* 2D/3D design and detailing of pipework layout using AutoCAD 2D, Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.
* Detailing other parts including brackets, steel sections, elbows, platforms and steel structures.
* Modify flow sheets & change any symbols.
* To produce 3D models of pipework systems and process tanks / vessels.
* You will also produce detailed 3D models of piping / process systems.
* To produce plant general arrangements and 2D fabrication drawings.
* To produce 2D layout of vessels, tanks and associated equipment.
* Producing P&ID's (process & instrumentation diagrams) in AutoCAD for the Process Engineering Department.
* Produce Bills of Material in conjunction with the drawings.
* Capability to identify problems and solve them in a methodical way.
Experience & Background required:
* Experienced in either AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks (2D/3D).
* Capable of detailing process pipework, tanks and or vessels.
* The ideal candidates will have a background in process such as water, food, pharmaceutical, drink, brewery, healthcare, dairy but not limited.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Ideally a minimum ONC in mechanical engineering or an Apprentice Engineer.
Within this business there is a vast amount of funds available for training, development and long-term career progression into a Senior CAD Draughtsman, Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager type roles. You will receive a competitive remuneration package, support for further education whilst working in a technically rewarding, fun and dynamic engineering business.
How to Apply:
For further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 216 7000 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job - www.ata-recruitment.co.uk