Sales Engineer

Job Type:
Permanent
Job Sector:
Sales
Region:
Yorkshire
Location:
Leeds
Salary:
£42,000 to £50,000 per annum
Salary Description:
�42k - �50k (DOE) + comms 1%-2% (c�20,000) + fully expensed car + health/life + pension + 25 days
Posted:
29/05/2018
Recruiter:
ATA Recruitment
Job Ref:
12077245 - AB5

Sales Engineer

Salary:

* �42k - �50k (based on experience), commission (1%-2% of all invoiced sales - c�20,000)
* Fully expensed car - BMW 5 Series, Audi A6, Mercedes type car
* Pension, family healthcare and dental cover
* Phone / laptop and 25 days leave + 8 bank holidays

Based: The ideal candidate will be based in the North of England (Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle region

Territory: North UK (Derby up to and including Scotland and the Nordic Region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland).

You will spend 1 week in 4 overseas and the rest of the time spent managing a UK customer base

ATA Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading manufacturer of high-value capital equipment which is fully automated and integrated into a manufacturing process. My client is a market leader in their field by providing high-tech and innovative products used in various manufacturing processes within the Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and Consumer Electronics market sector.

Based in the UK with 17 global offices, my client's business generates sales more than ?700m with the parent group generating annual sales exceeding ?2 billion. This business has organically grown by 20% year on year for past 6 years and because of further investment from the parent group, and to bolster the UK sales team, my client now needs to recruit a Sales Engineer to cover North UK and Nordic region.

Sales Engineer (North UK & Nordic region)

* Prospecting for new clients as well as managing existing relationships.
* Extensive travel within the territory, 4 days per week on the road visiting new and existing customers.
* You will be responsible for North UK and Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark).
* Your role will be 80% new customer generation and the remaining 20% managing a database of clients within your region.
* You will sell directly to OEM's and end users as well as managing 2 agents in Europe where you will be providing sales support and training on new products.
* Carryout face to face commercial and technical presentations as well as product demonstrations.
* Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product support & education.
* Building long-term relationships with both new and existing customers.
* Reviewing and interpreting client requirements.
* Calculating client quotes, negotiating tenders, contract terms and closing sales.

The successful Sales Engineer will have the following:

* A proven track record in selling technical products or solutions.
* Willing to travel extensively within the UK and Nordic region (1 week in 4)
* Experienced in sales pipelining with a new business hunter instinct.
* You must demonstrate an understanding of manufacturing processes.
* Minimum HNC / HND in an engineering discipline.

Benefits:

The successful Sales Engineer will receive a great deal of autonomy, job satisfaction and job security. 90% of their employees across Europe have an average length of service of 10 years as they invest very heavily in training and development for all their employees.

My client can also offer a great deal of progression within the business, you will have the opportunity to move into a Regional Sales Managers role within a 3-5 year time frame. This company is recruiting very heavily across the globe therefore, you can relocate to one of many sites across the global and or move into an international position.

How to Apply:

Please click "apply" or for fu

Contact Details:
ATA Recruitment
Tel: 0116 216 7000
Contact: Ajay Bhella
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Advertisers

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Latest Job Listings