Fork Lift Truck driver

Job Type:
Interim
Job Sector:
Transport, Logistics
Region:
North West
Location:
Heald Green
Salary:
£8.75 to £8.75 per hour
Salary Description:
�8.75 - 8.75 per hour
Posted:
12/07/2018
Recruiter:
Heads Recruitment
Job Ref:
A2/J/FLTR

FLT Counterbalance Operators

Hours: 8 am-5pm - Monday until Friday

Rate: �8.75/hr

Heads Recruitment is recruiting for FLT Counterbalance Operators within Heald Green area to work for one of our Clients. The Company is a plant nursery specialising in growing tomatoes. They supply multiple retailers, wholesale markets and trade customers. Recent growth in business has caused an increased demand for expansion within their FLT Team.

This is ongoing, long term position with an opportunity for a permanent contract for the right candidates.

FLT Counterbalance Operators

The Role

As a FLT Operator, your main duties would include:

Little part of your time throughout a day (about 40%) , you will spend doing general labour work as well as handballing . The other 60% of your time at work you will be operating FLT trucks - duties below:

* loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
* moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
* tipping waste away
* stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
* checking loads are secure
* stacking empty pallets
* splitting pallet
* performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery
* helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary

The Candidate

To be successful, you need to:

* have a previous experience in operating Counterbalance truck - you may be using clamps attachment
* have a valid license/certificate to operate FLT truck (Counterbalance)
* be punctual and reliable
* be able to organise and prioritise workload
* be computer literate
* have a good numeracy and literacy skills

To apply for this position, please send your up-to-date CV to email provided or call HEADSA on 0161 746 7908.

Contact Details:
Heads Recruitment
Tel: 0161 746 8555
Contact: Heads A Industrial Division
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Advertisers

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Latest Job Listings