People Team Administrator (Apprentice)

Job Type:
Permanent
Job Sector:
Admin, Secretarial
Region:
Europe
Location:
Watford
Salary:
£11,000 to £11,000 per annum
Salary Description:
�11k per year
Posted:
27/08/2019
Recruiter:
TalentSpa Recuitment
Job Ref:
CSP/PTA

People Team Administrator (Apprentice)

Location: Watford, Hertfordshire

Salary: �11,000 per annum

Hours: Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week

Job type: Apprenticeship

About our Client

Our Client are a leading service provider specialising in venue & event management services. They work in partnership with leading sports and entertainment venues throughout the UK, providing a number of services including; internal and external traffic management, car parking services, security & stewarding and crowd management services.

Apprenticeships are a great opportunity to learn new skills and develop a career within a business and our Client is looking for a bright, confident individual who has an appetite to grow and learn. This Client employs at least 3 new apprentices every year.

In this role you will spend 75% of your working week learning on the job (providing administrative support to our People Team that comprises of; Human Resources, Learning and Development, Compliance and Recruitment and Resources) and the other 25% of your working week studying towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification in Business & Administration.

About the Job - People Team Administrator (Apprentice))

- Are you excited by the prospect of engaging with people internally and externally, supporting different functional areas?

- Do you want to be responsible for ensuring our workforce is fully compliant and we have the information we need about our employees and casual workers at our fingertips?

- Do you embrace working in a noisy office, taking the positives out of working for a busy, operational environment?

- Are you the kind of person that can quickly identify a mistake when looking through paperwork?

Great, then this role is for you...

About You (what the Client is looking for!)

Our Client knows what makes this job hard is the pressure of high level of administration and multiple stakeholders. You'll be a multi-tasking, flexible person who learns quickly and gets satisfaction from supplying quick and efficient administrative support.

No experience is necessary for this role, our Client just needs you to be a confident, personable character with valid right to work in the UK, grades A-C in GCSE maths and English, and basic IT skills.

Our Client's Perks

It's important to our Client that all their people feel well catered for, which is why they are based on a modern business park with exclusive discounts available locally, company socials and plenty more!

Add in a competitive annual leave package, dress-down Fridays, in-office charity events, and the abundance of cake and sweets (it's always someone's birthday) you can see that they want their people to feel good inside and out. Our advice though? Be quick if you want a slice...

How to Apply

Our Client is an equal opportunities employer.

If you feel like you meet the criteria for the People Team Administrator (Apprentice) role, please apply now!

Contact Details:
TalentSpa Recuitment
Tel: 0844 8700 926
Contact: .
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Advertisers

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Latest Job Listings